IU in Jakarta - Concert 29 Dec 2019

If someone ask me two questions:
"Who is your role model?" IU
"What's your biggest dream?" Come to IU's concert


And today, that biggest dream come true!! My role model since 2011 just had a shining shimmering splendid concert in Jakarta!! It was SO SO SO meaningful for me. Really!! Aku selalu berpikir kalau aku cukup pandai bermain kata. But, now I'm speechless.

Seriously. I don't know how to tell this blast-magic moments, I don't know how to describe this undescribable feelings. My heart is really really full. I just feel like I'm gonna burst from inside to outside.

I smiled a lot, I grinned from ear to ear (I think, it was the biggest grin that I ever had), my eyes sparkled with joy and happiness, and I need to hold my tears when IU started to sing the first song. Yes, I am the overreact person. But, this overreact person feel like she's the happiest person on Earth, surrounded by a lot of people with the same thought.

Bagi beberapa orang (yang gak tau, dan gak mau tau) mungkin konser itu ya cuma konser, konser itu gak ada beda sama nonton di TV.

"Ngapain sih nonton-nonton konser? Ngefans gak harus sampe begitu kali."
"Buset mahal amat tiketnya!! Gue mah merasa sayang buang duit segitu."

And I let them say whatever they want to say. Whatever they say, I still go to the long awaited concert!! Karena bagiku, "ngefans" itu memiliki makna yang lebih dalam, gak cuma sekadar suka. Kalau aku sampai ngefans berarti orang itu memberikan dampak bagiku dan bagi hidupku. And IU has taught me A LOT OF things.


She taught me about hard work, she taught me about kindness, she taught me about humility, she taught me about sincerity, she taught me about positivity, she taught me about dream, she taught me about love, she taught me about life, and she taught me about being a human.

In her new album, there are many songs that I love so much. Okay, actually I love all the songs in the album. In the album introduction, IU said, "it's difficult to watch someone that you love become isolated and all alone. I've come to realized though, that my actions are not entirely out of consideration or to serve as consolation for the person, but my own ardent desire to see that person lead a peaceful life instead. As someone making such a brazen request, I will keep my wishes to a minimum, that you will to listen to this love poem, that you will keep breathing.

No one can carry someone else's life forever. But, if both are headed to the same direction they can walk together no matter how long the distance. Also, if someone only learns to steal, I can sing as much as possible for the people whom I love.

I hope we can continue to take turns to listen to each other's poems, taking big and small breaths and live on."

There's Unlucky, which say that this life is hard but still worth to live. Even if you don't have luck, even if you lost track, even if you stumble, this life is worth to try and worth to live. Everyone has their own story and sometimes all we need is to understand their situation. May be they was born with no luck too.

There's also Love Poem, the song with a bizarre sensation but beautiful meaning. This song released when I feel depressed and I feel like I was at the lowest point of my life. I was losing my hope, I was feeling useless and worthless. So, I played this song on repeat and I started to cry. Aloud. In pain. So much pain. But, in that pain, this song embraced me and said that I'm not alone, there's someone out there who want my existence, there's someone out there who will listen to my irrational mind, there's someone out there who want to be my friend. And that's it. I played that song on repeat for the couple of weeks and then I feel better and better. This song saved my life, IU saved my life. And I'm SO SO grateful to be her fans.

I already talked about IU a lot but I don't think that I will feel tired if I talk about her more. But, actually I supposed to talk about the concert, ya. Hmm

During the concert I feel so overwhelmed that my dream is really come true. And I was really enjoying her performances, I was really enjoying this precious moment, I was really enjoying the euphoria. And I'll announce that 29 Dec '19 is the best day in my life. EVER!!

She was amazingly amazing and it was so mind-blowing to hear her legendary three high note when she sang Good Day. That was so WOW!! Her voice are incredible, amazing, and healing at the same time. And the most important thing she was really look that she was enjoying her job so much. "Great" is never enough to describe her. She showed her caring side and also her cute side by thrown a joke to the audiences dan beberapa kali ngomong bahasa Indonesia. "Saya cinta kalian," "saya janji akan kembali lagi," "kalian membuat saya bahagia," "jangan nangis," "suka, ya," "mantul". XD XD And we loved it so much. She was born as an entertainer.

And IU Team, I also loves them so much. They are such a great team and inseparable people for IU. And IU's bodyguard was join the dancer tho. That was so hilarious and so meaningful to saw that serious man dancing in the stage.

"So, since your biggest dream already come true, what's your next dream?"
To come to IU's concert next year of course!!

Btw, I'll talk about the concert technically later, ya. X'D

Comments

  1. wooow..se-powerfull itu ya lagunya IU. Pas Mei bilang lagu IU saved your life, aku jadi inget judul lagunya Simple Plan - This Song Saved My Life. Hehe

    Semoga bisa kesampean nonton konser IU lagi yooow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaah, banyak musisi yg berkarya dari hati dan dampaknya powerful banget buat fansnya kan, pik.

      Thank you anw. Amiin hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts