Note To Self

It's been two years since I've graduated!!
It's been two years since I have the title S.E. behind my name!! 
It's been two years since I've heard some people said "Welcome to the jungle"!!

Rasanya cepat juga waktu berlalu, padahal dulu itu rasanya lamaaa banget aku menantikan hari kelulusan.

May be, it's not an important day or special anniversary. But, I want to remember some moments when I leave my comfort zone for the first time.

It's been two years since I wore the orange toga. Orange, not the purple one. But, can I say that I am quite proud of myself although I've dumped my dream that I really want to achieve that badly? I have my own reason back then. And I have no regrets to have make such a decision. 

I remember that I cried a lot a night before I surely choose to enter the accounting major. It's not an easy choice though. I used to feel a little envy when I saw my cousin choose the major that she want and she did great for her study. 

But actually, can I have a better situation than what I have now?

Apa jadinya kalau dulu aku gak jadi masuk accounting? Belum tentu aku bisa lulus 4 tahun, belum tentu aku bisa bertemu dengan teman-teman yang gila dan klop seperti yang ku temui di jurusan accounting, belum tentu aku bisa bertemu dengan bos dan rekan-rekan kerja yang baik dan gak pelit ilmu, belum tentu aku bisa tersenyum setelah menangis terus-terusan karena diomeli senior.

So, I would like to say thank you for the past me because she made such tough decision.

Why? Because I get to know how to struggle and how to be consistent about what decision I've made. When I step forward, I won't have any regrets. 

Sebenarnya, 2 tahun adalah waktu yang singkat. Kata orang mah masih seumur jagung. Tapi rasanya, aku sudah banyak sekali mendapat pelajaran dari 'hutan-hutan' yang ku datangi.

Aku bertemu dengan banyak orang. Orang yang gak pelit berbagi ilmu sampai orang yang selalu ngomel merepet saat menumpahkan ilmunya. Atasan yang baik, atasan yang care,  atasan yang galak, atau pun atasan yang gak pedulian.

Aku belajar untuk gak lari dari masalah. Karena lari dari masalah gak pernah bisa bikin aku kurusan. #eeh Mulai dari aku yang bisanya cuma nangis waktu diomelin senior, sampai sekarang jadi cengengesan aja kalau ketemu selisih miliaran.

And surprisingly, I can enjoy every process of myself. The process to be a better person. A tough woman, not a cry baby girl. 

I'm quite proud of the past me. Thank you for struggling for these years until I can have the title S.E behind my name. It's not over yet. You still have a very long journey to be reach. You'll always need a ton of smiles and laughter as your ammunition. You'll stumble many times but just remember to get up again. It's always too early to give up, all you have to do is keep struggling and keep enjoying the life in your own way. And remember,  if there's no one feel proud of you, your future self will. :)

Comments

  1. yaa ampun Mei
    sampe segitu galaknya ya?
    terus neracanya kok bisa sampe selisih milyaran? wkwkwk
    itu PR bange tuh pasti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, pik. Karena ngomel2 mulu kerjanya tiap hari XD
      selisih miliaran karena sistemnya belum stabil gitu ceritanya, Pik. jadi narik datanya masih belom bener gitu. Namanya juga project :")

      Delete
    2. hahaha trus ngomelnya pedes-pedes gitu ya kata2 yang keluarnya =="
      hoooo masi baru sih ya jadi ga bener gituuu
      sabar ya Mei. Itu ujian hidup >.<

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts