Thank You, September~

May be for me, the best moments of 2017 is filled in September. For me, this month is amazingly indescribable.

I faced a lot of farewell but I also realized that I have a lot of people who were so hard to say goodbye to. I learned how to making friends (and hey, it is not as difficult as I thought. Hmm..) I realized that there is always a friend(s) who can makes me smile a little bigger and laugh a little louder (Walau pada hakikatnya ketawaku ini sudah kencang, sih..).

I tried a ton of new things and experiences which I enjoyed a lot (orchestra for the example).

I knew that life is full of surprises (misalnya saja kejebak di lift, ya), there are ups and downs, and everybody is struggling in their own way. Makes me try to always stay positive and feel grateful, because I'm lucky enough to still have a chance to breath, smile,  and laugh. 

I realized that life is not easy tho but it is also always and always too early to give up. I am suggesting myself with some kind of mantra "Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday." Everything gonna be okay again and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Iya, aku nanti lama-lama bisa jadi kebal sama deadline dan project, kok. :"")

What makes the ocean beautiful are not only the clear blue sky which meets the sea, not only the sunrise neither the sunset, not only the salt water and the white sand, but the combinations of all things. The beach stones, the seashells, the trees, the fallen leaves, and the boats are also makes the ocean beautiful.


What makes life beautiful are not only the smiles, laughter, joy, and happiness but also the sadness and the sorrow. That's a perfect combination of life.

Thank you September because you gave me a ton of great and beautiful memories which can paint a smile in my face whenever those memories pop up in my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts